7.27.2009

Fancy Feet

I am obsessed with beautiful shoes. In preparation for a wedding I attended last week in Cochrane, Alberta I washoping to procure some fabulous shoes to go with my hot drop-crotch halter jumper. Seriously, it's hot. Unable to find those dream shoes that fit within my budget and were actually my size, I decided to create a versatile shoe accessory to not only go with my outfit, but something I could wear to many future occasions, and strap onto an assortment of shoes. Hand-cut and hand-sewn comme la haute couture véritable, I am thrilled with how these turned out. I am going to make a variety of styles now - some with a little more glitz and glam - delicate beading, gaudy gemstones, bold colours, et cetera.

Purchased shoes
:



















With lace accessory:






































Lace on another pair of sandals:

2 comments:

Yellow Book said...

Fancy feet! I'd love to see the whole look with your outfit. That's pretty rad.

Tala Kamea said...

Thanks! I'll post a full outfit next time for sure...