8.10.2011

Miraculously Thieved

It has been quite some time since I've updated. A lot has happened, none of which I care to relay at this moment, but perhaps will share snippets of in posts yet to come. This post is to draw attention to a new art and design studio/retail space that launched at the end of July 2011, Miracle Thieves
Founded by Jen Maramba and Tiffany Naval, the duo have created a beautiful space on the north side of the beloved Trinity Bellwoods Park, wherein one may discover and even create, through artist-led workshops, wonderful treasures. Thieved from the website: "MIracle Thieves features local Toronto artists in the main studio space. Ranging from illustrations and handbound books, to jewelry and sui generis garments, Miracle Thieves showcases a wide range of pieces made by prolific local artisans."


I am humbled and thrilled to be included in this group of "prolific" artisans, although I hardly consider myself to be anything even remotely close to that... 


Anyhow, I urge you to visit Miracle Thieves, if not to check out a few of my pieces, but to see what kind of amazing talent is creating and thriving in Toronto. Oh, and they also host fun events and live music. Go, see it, love it, be inspired, create and appreciate what miracles may enter your life. 

No comments: