9.23.2009

Garter & Asp




















One of my favourite Canadian designers, Jennifer Ann Gilpin, has a new collection out now. I am so excited! Originally designing under the name Re-Gen, she then produced a few seasons under her own name. SS08 was the last I saw of her amazing designs as she made a move to Berlin - can I say I wish I were in Berlin? Now I have discovered she has re-surfaced with the design label Garter & Asp. Her collections are often highly conceptual, but she aims to bridge the gap between conceptual fashion and wearable art - a goal I believe she succeeds in achieving. Her designs have proven once again to be interesting, elegant and sleek, with a bit of bite.

http://garter-asp.com

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

ooh,
I was super excited to see this too. I want to buy some of Jen's beautiful things again soon. Ferosh!